The Former Traveling Spotlight

The tales of a "30" something gay former stand-up comic living in NYC who is searching for his soul mate or soul...which ever comes first.





Monday, August 21, 2006

Running Away

This summer, I had a list of things I wanted to accomplish. Places I wanted to go, or things I wanted to see. It was sort of my task list to keep me entertained, but the thing is...the summer has been flying by and once the fall hits, I'll be unable to travel or do anything athletic for at least 10 weeks. Hell...I'm just hoping I don't claw my eyes out from boredom. So I figure I've got about 4 weeks to do as much on this list as possible. Oddly enough...I wonder if I'm forgetting something really cool. Any suggestions?

My List of things I want to do this summer.

Go to Brighton Beach
Attend a Yankees game
Visit Rehoboth Beach (I have reasons for not doing this one.)
Go back to Provincetown
Visit the Statue of Liberty
Attend a production of Shakespeare in the Park
Tour Ellis Island
Picnic on Governor's Island
Take a Sea Tea Cruise
Ride the Coney Island Cyclone
Swim off Fire Island
Go back to Cleveland for my books stored at a friend's house.
Tour the Metropolitan Museum of Art
Take a trapeeze class at the trapeeze school
Hit some golf balls at Chelsea Piers
Run the Pride 5 mile race

Patrick - 11:47 AM -








Powered by Blogger Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com