The Former Traveling Spotlight

The tales of a "30" something gay former stand-up comic living in NYC who is searching for his soul mate or soul...which ever comes first.





Tuesday, October 24, 2006

365

365 days
1 relationship sadly ended
9 times I've ran into or seen prior relationship guy
6 extremely boring dates (hello...Goodbye...To the curb).
x sexual partners (I'm keeping secrets...Feel free to guess.)
40 job applications
2 jobs
2 different residences
1 major surgery
12 lbs
1 root canal
2 crowns
1 bottle of xannax
1 five mile race
5 theater productions
6 comedy shows I performed in (God bless Stand Up NY)
9 house guests
2 mice
3 visible and now dead cockroaches
6 rats in the subway
8 people I've wanted to kill on the trains
2 number of times I've fallen asleep and woke up past my station
2 Provincetown trips
4 visits to friends in the hospital
3 motion pictures
1 time bowling
1 Big Mac (which was awful!)
32 restaurant dinners
1 nearly stolen bottle of vodka (which was returned!)
1 police encounter
2 building maintenance calls
1 new driver's license
1 year



I moved here one year ago today. I guess this makes me officially a New Yorker.

Patrick - 3:12 PM -








Powered by Blogger Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com