The Former Traveling Spotlight

The tales of a "30" something gay former stand-up comic living in NYC who is searching for his soul mate or soul...which ever comes first.





Monday, October 09, 2006

Makes Me Want to Scream!

One of my neighbors is a serious catch. A nice guy, who is a medical resident at Columbia. His speciality is orthopedic surgery and when he finishes, he's going to making the bucks. He's athletic and runs daily. And as I discovered when I first moved in to my place, has a very healthy sexual appetite (NYC walls are thin!).

His last girlfriend was an Asian woman who seemed really nice. She was a low key woman (and I believe a surgical resident as well) and for the most part was very quiet. The only time she would be loud was during sex, and them both working so much, well it wasn't that often. All I can say is that he definitely made her a very happy woman. That and that he likes his partners to make a little noise.

But then they broke up.

I would have thought he would have needed a longer "healing" time than he actually took, but he's begun a new relationship with a new woman. This time, she's a white woman. An undergraduate, sounds like a "soriety girl", nasal, annoying twit of a little girl. The first day I heard her come over she stated at the doorway "Oh my gawd! I totally didn't know you had an elevator!"

An hour later, I heard what was going to be the newest annoyance in my life. It started with the new girl moaning. It then progressed into what would turn out to be full fledged screaming at the top of her lungs. EEEEEYYYAAAAAAAAYYAAAAAAAAA!!!!!

I had to leave my apartment, and as I went down to the first floor, she was still easily heard. Loud enough that the first floor apartment resident opened her door and looked out into the hallway. I couldn't take it, and walked up to his door, beat on the damn thing and screamed "She's fucking faking it!"

In a perfect world, that would have ended the relationship, but this isn't the case. The noise and screaming has continued, and now it's time. I'm delcaring war. The bitch has got to go.

Besides fucking this guy myself, anybody have any suggestions as to how I can break them up? Either that, or should I put a ball gag on the door with instructions as to how to put it on her?

Patrick - 2:18 PM -








Powered by Blogger Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com