The Former Traveling Spotlight

The tales of a "30" something gay former stand-up comic living in NYC who is searching for his soul mate or soul...which ever comes first.





Friday, October 27, 2006

Seven in One Blow!

I'm currently in a bad mood. And nothing improves a bad mood more than spreading it around. Thus, I did that today.

I go to the gym daily, usually to burn off steam and to keep some muscle mass, as I'm losing weight easily right now. The trainers all know me really well, since they see me daily. They also know I'm working hard to keep my weight stabilized.

Today, while in the locker room, I got onto the scale. Moving the sliding counterweights around, I peeked with one eye to see how much I really weighed. The one personal trainer saw me peeking and said, "Well?"

I looked in disbelief and exclaimed "Woo-Hoo!!!! I just gained a pound!" and jumped off the scale. As I turned around, I caught the eyes of about 7 guys in the locker room all giving me a dirty look. Obviously they disapproved of my happy moment...or at least the celebratory dance.


***evil smile***

Good!

Patrick - 3:30 PM -








Powered by Blogger Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com