The Former Traveling Spotlight

The tales of a "30" something gay former stand-up comic living in NYC who is searching for his soul mate or soul...which ever comes first.





Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Japanese School Girl

Drunk School Girl

"I was robbed by two men!"

~Credit to Ms. Ouizer for making that connection.

I'm going to have to make an apology here. I hate using YouTube clips, as the majority of them are prepubescent kids acting stupidly in front of a camera. I can watch that on reality TV. That being said...I've got to post this one after going out with Jase who was dressed as a Japanese School Girl.

A few days ago, my bestest drinking buddy in LA sent me this clip, which is a training video for tourists coming to the US.




My only question...why do I actually think this might be a good idea for some of the tourists here.


On a side note, the cop with the British accent looks hot in the pleather jacket.

Patrick - 4:39 PM -








Powered by Blogger Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com