The Former Traveling Spotlight

The tales of a "30" something gay former stand-up comic living in NYC who is searching for his soul mate or soul...which ever comes first.





Friday, December 08, 2006

Rumor Control

With all the photos were taken at an event last night, my publicist thinks I should do a little rumor control. Any information you may have heard regarding me making out with a 19 year old last night are completely fabricated, and as of yet, I have not been added to his Myspace page, nor have I met his 3 roommates that share the 2 bedroom apartment in the East Village. And although you may hear rumors that the roommates and I had a pancake breakfast together in the morning after the prior mentioned 19 year old woke them all up with his moaning, it would be just that...a rumor.



I hope I've cleared up any misconceptions you may have. Thank you.

Patrick - 4:20 PM -








Powered by Blogger Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com