The Former Traveling Spotlight

The tales of a "30" something gay former stand-up comic living in NYC who is searching for his soul mate or soul...which ever comes first.





Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Rude Awakenings

My neighbor is at it again...or should I say, my next door neighbor is at her again?

Yes, the two of them have decided that they needed to welcome the new year with "Bang-a-thon 2007", and that is exactly what they did. They woke me up at 6 am on the first with him screaming "cum for me baby", and it goes downhill from there. Then like some sick snooze alarm, they initiated a new coital act every two hours or so. By 10 am, someone from upstairs knocked on his door and told him to "finish already". That only encouraged him. Ironically...this clip sounds a lot like the two of them. Just as fake.

Patrick - 10:54 PM -








Powered by Blogger Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com