The Former Traveling Spotlight

The tales of a "30" something gay former stand-up comic living in NYC who is searching for his soul mate or soul...which ever comes first.





Friday, December 15, 2006

They Are Big Today

Recently, I had met someone, who had found himself single once again. Flirtations were exchanged, things were progressing pleasantly, and I suddenly found my hand being held. He was a "nice guy" (do they exist?). But as the night progressed, it was fairly obvious that he was still hung up on his Ex. Thus he started to balk. The ending of the conversation went like this:

Him: I'm sorry. I feel like I was leading you on.
Me: Sweetie, if I really wanted you...I'd have had you about three hours ago.


Look out folks...I'm having a "balls the size of Volkswagons" kind of day.

Patrick - 12:42 PM -








Powered by Blogger Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com