The Former Traveling Spotlight

The tales of a "30" something gay former stand-up comic living in NYC who is searching for his soul mate or soul...which ever comes first.





Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Coffee Addiction


My cell phone is a Treo, which makes text messaging very easy, as it has a great keyboard and all of my contacts are in the phone. Recently, I was supposed to be meeting "Scott" after work for...well it doesn't matter what reason we were meeting, but as our meeting time approached, I brought Scott up in my contacts list and texted him a message.

Me: We still on for tonight?

Scott: Can we meet tomorrow? I'm exhausted.

Me: Exhausted? And we haven't even started yet! Not a problem, I'll see you at my place tomorrow.

Scott: I suppose we could do a quickie, but I might not be that fun.

Me: LOL...I can wait if you need your rest.

Scott: Ok. Thanks Sexy.

Me: Sleep well...you'll need your energy tomorrow.

Scott: Are you going to work me over and make me submit?

Ok, I should explain that yes, I used to work as a phone sex operator, and I've learned to take cues of of others. If my sexual partner starts groaning when I tickle his right elbow...I'm going to tickle that elbow until he screams. If a partner starts a conversation like the one about to happen...I'm going to deliver.

Oh...and if you're my boss or my mother...don't read this. I don't want to have to look you in the eye.



Me: When I see you tomorrow, you have two seconds to take your coat off and drop to your knees, or I'll make you drop to your knees. Your job is to service me...understand?

Scott: Oh yeah...tell me more!

Me: (getting into it) I'm going to make you choke on my dick as I fuck your face hard and only if you get me hot enough, will I let you touch yourself.

Scott: My mouth is yours for the taking.

Me: (considering one handed texting) Then I'm going to flip you onto your back and return the favor, edging you, but not letting you cum...unless you beg.

Scott: Mmmmm...maybe slap my ass a bit?

Me: You, on your hands and knees, with me behind you. I'm going to start slow, teasing you with just the head, the way you like it. Then, when you can't take it anymore, I'll pound you while you muffle your screams into the pillow. And when you cum, you'll cum so hard, you'll cover your own face.

My phone rang, as I knew it would. I know what Scott likes. Hell, I was enjoying this, so I know he was. I answered, in my sexiest grating voice.


Me: Hello?

Scott: Hey Patrick, it's Scott.

Me: Hey sexy.

Scott: My wife and I love the messages.

In my contacts list, I have 5 "Scott's". The Scott I had been texting was the guy we order our coffee from for the office. Aparently he and his wife have really dirty minds.

Guess who's getting a lifetime coffee contract?

Patrick - 12:20 PM -








Powered by Blogger Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com