The Former Traveling Spotlight

The tales of a "30" something gay former stand-up comic living in NYC who is searching for his soul mate or soul...which ever comes first.





Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Taking Requests.

There comes a time in every single gay man's life that you have to face facts. You're going to come across someone who will throw you off guard by asking for something...different. At least different than what you are used to.

I'm not referring to different as in "I want to know your name before we have sex" or "not on the first date" different (if that even exists in the gay world), but rather something more on the kink side. When is the timing right, and how long do you have to know someone before making that request? Additionally...where the hell do these fetish requests come from?

Example: I have a friend who was sexually active with someone, and was enjoying the experience until the guy asked my friend to spit in his mouth. Not just spit, but he wanted my friend to snort up a lugi and let it fly into the mouth of the other guy. Yeah...I just threw up a little in my mouth too. My friend still gags when thinking about this story.

What went on in this guy's childhood that cause him to be turned on by "lugi play"? Absent father? Promiscius mother? Oh wait...that's my life and I'm not into that.

Recently I received a request to spank someone, and I'm not sure even how to go about it. Mainly, I'm just not into it. It doesn't repulse me...but on my level of fun things to do during sex, spanking a guys ass until it's red is not a priority of mine. However it is something he really would like done. Uhhh-huh. "Can't we just hug?"

I think part of this moves into that realm of roleplaying. It's a fine line between fantasy and ridiculousness, which can easily be crossed when taken too far. I just can't see dressing up like Goldilocks to have sex with one of the three "bears".

So how would YOU punish a bad boy?

Patrick - 1:30 PM -








Powered by Blogger Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com