The Former Traveling Spotlight

The tales of a "30" something gay former stand-up comic living in NYC who is searching for his soul mate or soul...which ever comes first.





Friday, February 02, 2007

Am I Too Hard?

We've all got our pet peeves. The certain things that irk us. The things that say...if you do that particular thing I personally will have TO CUT YOU!!! Those things can become the deal breakers of relationships, and are things I'm just not able to live with. Therefore, I must end a relationship for any of these reasons:

Taking a newspaper into the bathroom to read while you shit and bringing it back out for someone else to read. Exactly how sure are you that the newspaper is still clean? On that same note...changing a baby and not washing your hands afterwards.

How about not flushing when it's only urine? Do you know how bad that can smell after a few hours? Waste the freaking water already and flush!

Smoking in my apartment.

Clipping your toe nails in the living room and leaving the remains on the floor.

Not washing your hands before cooking dinner. Did you really expect me to want to eat?

My grandmother likes you. Of course...that would make you a woman...so it wouldn't work anyway.

I look at my list and wonder though...am I being too rigid? My answer...NO!

What are your deal breakers?

Patrick - 12:27 PM -








Powered by Blogger Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com