The Former Traveling Spotlight

The tales of a "30" something gay former stand-up comic living in NYC who is searching for his soul mate or soul...which ever comes first.





Monday, May 07, 2007

Tidal Wave

Tuna Girl here again. First and foremost, yes, Patrick is still in the hospital. His CAT scan is scheduled for Wednesday, so even if things look great, he'll probably be in the hospital for a few more days after that while they ween him back on food. If things don't look good...well...let's hope that things look great.

He feels fine and he's doing a lot of walking. But he is incredibly bored. If you have any DVDs to share or magazines to lend, I know he'd appreciate it. He tells me he's not picky. Anything to fight boredom would be very welcome.

He's still making me smile on a daily basis, though. Today he sent me this message.

"22 days. I haven't gone 22 days without since I first discovered it at the age of eleven. I'm gonna need a really big towel."

Here's your warning. If you're in Manhattan when he finally gains some freedom, you might want to take cover.* There's a tidal wave coming.

*Unless you're into that kind of thing.

Tuna Girl - 8:52 PM -








Powered by Blogger Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com