The Former Traveling Spotlight

The tales of a "30" something gay former stand-up comic living in NYC who is searching for his soul mate or soul...which ever comes first.





Thursday, August 23, 2007

A Time and Place

This is an open letter to the man I saw in the gym locker room this afternoon:

Dear Sir,
After finishing my lifting workout this afternoon, I headed back to the locker room to see you walk in. You were dressed in street clothes, and had obviously just walked into the gym. Since you took the locker right next to mine, it was difficult to not notice you.

Now I'm all for being an exhibitionist (as can be attested to from yesterday's post), but in all honesty, we were in a bit of a public place still. Have a little decorum. Stripping yourself completely naked and doing several over the head stretches was a bit much.

However, when you turned to show me your semi-erect penis, which you waved side to side to show that it was indeed growing, was a bit much. And it's because you did that particular move that I must wonder:

Do you really think it's appropriate to wear a cock ring at the gym?

Sincerely,
Patrick

PS. My dick is bigger.

Patrick - 3:35 PM -








Powered by Blogger Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com