The Former Traveling Spotlight

The tales of a "30" something gay former stand-up comic living in NYC who is searching for his soul mate or soul...which ever comes first.





Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Fierce!

As I've learned to do in my line of work, it's always best to observe as much as possible in the world, since you never know when you are going to see something so outrageous or outstanding that you can use it in a humorous way.

Up until today, I was always on the lookout, but no longer. I have now officially seen everything.

This morning, while I was getting dressed in the locker room at the gym, the man next to me, put on pantyhose, a stuffed bra, a full dress, makeup and a wig. As he walked out of the locker room, I could only think one thing.

Not only is he really buff, but he's a damn brave man.

Patrick - 3:49 PM -








Powered by Blogger Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com