The Former Traveling Spotlight

The tales of a "30" something gay former stand-up comic living in NYC who is searching for his soul mate or soul...which ever comes first.





Monday, November 05, 2007

A Hated Woman

After watching the leaders finish the marathon, I "ran" down to the Bed, Bath, and Beyond for a new mattress pad. I don't know if you knew this, but if your mattress has a stain on it...you lose your warranty.

Hello? I'm a gay man. I'm going to need at least 6 or 7 mattress pads as insurance!


Anyway...while at the store, I heard the following conversation being said between two mothers who were pushing their babies in strollers.

Woman 1: Did you hear that the woman who won the marathon had a baby in January?
Woman 2: Seriously?
Woman 1: Yes. She did training runs during her pregnancy!
Woman 2: Bitch. I bet she ran to the hospital while in labor.


Sometimes I can find comedy in the best places.

Patrick - 1:30 PM -








Powered by Blogger Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com