The Former Traveling Spotlight

The tales of a "30" something gay former stand-up comic living in NYC who is searching for his soul mate or soul...which ever comes first.





Thursday, November 01, 2007

Mourning

I know...I've not posted lately...but recently...something close to me died, add that with working the two jobs, I've not had a lot of time to post.

Sadly, this past weekend my air mattress died. I'm not sure when it happened, but somewhere during a...."gymnastics" filled weekend, the air mattress sprung a leak. This bed has seen me through a lot, and unfortunately I can't seem to find exactly where the tear has formed. This bed has seen a lot of my life and I regret I have to say goodbye to it.

Jerry, John, Patrick, Patrick, Larry & Mike, Robert, Curve Ball Rick, Canyonboy, Architect boy, Michael, Ricardo, Mr. Talkative, Low-hangers, Closet Case, DC, Frick, Steve, Bridge, Tunagirl, TunaDaughter, and TunaBoy have all experienced the pleasures of its supportive structure (some have experienced a bit more pleasure than others). I'm probably forgetting a few. Sadly...looking back, I should have charged users $25 a use, and this way I could have easily bought a new one.

So my question now is besides what mattress do I go out and buy, should I tell the person who helped inflict the demise of the mattress exactly what he did when grabbing it with his nails?

Patrick - 2:01 PM -








Powered by Blogger Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com