The Former Traveling Spotlight

The tales of a "30" something gay former stand-up comic living in NYC who is searching for his soul mate or soul...which ever comes first.





Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Commonalities

This past Saturday, I had a date...with two different guys...simultaneously. An investment banker and an anesthesologist.

Sunday, I had two more dates, at two different times in the day, with two men. A financial consultant and an artist.

Tonight, I have two dates, with two additional guys, one at 7 and one at 10. A professor and a computer programmer.

Tomorrow, I've got evening plans with another guy. An architect. 7 guys in one week?

Should I invite them all to my birthday dinner next month and see if they can figure out what they have in common?

Patrick - 1:42 PM -








Powered by Blogger Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com