The Former Traveling Spotlight

The tales of a "30" something gay former stand-up comic living in NYC who is searching for his soul mate or soul...which ever comes first.





Friday, October 10, 2008

Hassling

Dear Elizabeth Hasselbeck,
Recently, while wating at the dentist for some preliminary work to be performed on my molar, I had the opportunity to watch you on Barbara Walter's The View. Before that, I had watched you on survivor.

Although I don't agree with your personal and political ideologies...I have to admit...I thoroughly enjoyed you getting told off by not one or two, but three of your cohosts. Perhaps if you actually were prepared better, you might be able to at least argue your point, without getting a finger wagged in your face.

Oh...and one more thing...

Never piss off a black woman.

Sincerly.
Patrick

Patrick - 2:53 PM -








Powered by Blogger Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com