The Former Traveling Spotlight

The tales of a "30" something gay former stand-up comic living in NYC who is searching for his soul mate or soul...which ever comes first.





Friday, October 24, 2008

Newness

Last night, after getting home from a catering shift, I completely cleaned my apartment. Wiped down and washed the kitchen, cleaned the bathroom, put away any clutter, and brought out the vaccume for an early morning sweep when I'd wake up.

This morning, waking up sick, I've been cleaning my place a bit more, while napping on the side. I washed my windows, wiped down the mirrors, and folded and put away all of my laundry. I've now just finished changing my sheets.

You know that inital part of the relationship where you always want to clean the house before he arrives, make everything look its best, have fresh pressed clothes, and have him think you have no bad habits.

Yeah that part is getting old.

Patrick - 2:19 PM -








Powered by Blogger Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com