The Former Traveling Spotlight

The tales of a "30" something gay former stand-up comic living in NYC who is searching for his soul mate or soul...which ever comes first.





Wednesday, November 05, 2008

TMI

Ever hear of the Myers Briggs Type Indicator test? Well I took it recently and yesterday, I got the results back. Now that should have taken 5 minutes, but in reality, it took a full hour because the woman who was giving me my results back had to go into the long winded story about how the test was created (Carl Jung's theories) and what each of the indicators were.

The woman then started to explain the indicators. First was the Introverted vs. Extraverted.

I said "I'm an Extrovert".

But she still felt the need to explain about extroverts. They talk quickly, are energized when around many people, are quick to strike up conversations...

"I know I'm an extrovert", I said.

However she just smiled and continued to ramble, and I listened to her patiently until she asked me if I was sure that I was an extrovert.

"Mame, I'm so extroverted, I could masturbate around other people."

****


Aparently she's an introvert.

Patrick - 2:33 PM -








Powered by Blogger Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com